• es
  • ca

(ePUB) Who I Am and What I Want • 9780811855303

Inici Foros Benestar Social / Bienestar Social (ePUB) Who I Am and What I Want • 9780811855303

• This topic is empty.
Viendo 1 publicación (de un total de 1)
  • Autor
    Publicar
  • #23655 Reply
    Megan Dublin
    Invitado

Who I Am and What I Want
    by David Shrigley

🔥 Who I Am and What I Want — Click Here 🔥

• Release date: May 18, 2006
    • Publisher: Chronicle Books
    • Genres: art
    • Author: David Shrigley
    • Language: english
    • Format: paperback, 144 pages
    • ISBN: 9780811855303 (0811855309)

About The Book

Funny, urgent, bizarre, and honestpop artist David Shrigley’s darkly hilarious scrawls from the subconscious have earned him a growing legion of fans around the world. In this mock autobiographical collection his mischievous drawings capture life’s anxieties and ambitions from the mundane to the surreal. Here, at last, is The Truth about beer, doctors, shadow puppets, lunch, dolphins, boredom, and supernatural forces. Seductively strange and addictively amusing, this edgy little book welcomes the uninitiated and rewards the faithful.

MP3 ebook Who I Am and What I Want David Shrigley buy. Paperback Who I Am and What I Want download on Mac on Booktopia. PDF book Who I Am and What I Want read on Barnes & Noble. FB2 ebook Who I Am and What I Want by David Shrigley reader.

Hardback book Who I Am and What I Want by David Shrigley. EPUB Who I Am and What I Want download for Android on Powells. Hardcover ebook Who I Am and What I Want David Shrigley buy cheap. Online Who I Am and What I Want read online on iOS on Dymocks.

MOBI book Who I Am and What I Want by David Shrigley download on Book Depository. TXT Who I Am and What I Want buy iPad. FictionBook ebook Who I Am and What I Want David Shrigley read for PC on Amazon. Online book Who I Am and What I Want.

Viendo 1 publicación (de un total de 1)
Respuesta a: (ePUB) Who I Am and What I Want • 9780811855303
Tu información:

Copy link