• es
  • ca

(ePUB) How I Gave Up My Low-Fat Diet and Lost 40 Pounds..and How You Can Too

Inici Foros Benestar Social / Bienestar Social (ePUB) How I Gave Up My Low-Fat Diet and Lost 40 Pounds..and How You Can Too

• This topic is empty.
Viendo 2 publicaciones - del 1 al 2 (de un total de 2)
  • Autor
    Publicar
  • #23919 Reply
    Jewel Battishil
    Invitado

How I Gave Up My Low-Fat Diet and Lost 40 Pounds..and How You Can Too
    The Ultimate Guide to Low-Carbohydrate Dieting

by Dana Carpender

📕 How I Gave Up My Low-Fat Diet and Lost 40 Pounds..and How You Can Too – Read More 📕

• Language: english
    • Format: paperback, 312 pages
    • Genres: health, diets, food
    • Release date: July 1, 2003
    • ISBN: 9781592330409 (1592330401)
    • Publisher: Fair Winds Press
    • Author: Dana Carpender

About The Book

This is a breezy, chatty, non-technical, fun-to-read explanation of low carbohydrate dieting — why it works, the surprising health benefits, and most importantly, how to “do” the diet. Or, rather, diets,since the book details three very different main approaches to controlling carbohydrates (including the Basic Low Carb Diet, similar to Atkins or Protein Power, and the Mini-Binge Diet, popularized as The Carbohydrate Addict’s Diet), plus several variations, finally summing up the basic principles which tie them all together. The point is to give the reader the tools necessary to construct a new way of eating that will fit his or her body, psyche, and lifestyle, thus allowing them to stay slim, energetic, and healthy for life.

EPUB book How I Gave Up My Low-Fat Diet and Lost 40 Pounds..and How You Can Too Dana Carpender read online Kindle. Online How I Gave Up My Low-Fat Diet and Lost 40 Pounds..and How You Can Too download on Bookshop. FB2 ebook How I Gave Up My Low-Fat Diet and Lost 40 Pounds..and How You Can Too. MOBI book How I Gave Up My Low-Fat Diet and Lost 40 Pounds..and How You Can Too by Dana Carpender buy for PC on Dymocks. PDF ebook How I Gave Up My Low-Fat Diet and Lost 40 Pounds..and How You Can Too Dana Carpender download on Powells.

FictionBook How I Gave Up My Low-Fat Diet and Lost 40 Pounds..and How You Can Too buy cheap on Android. TXT How I Gave Up My Low-Fat Diet and Lost 40 Pounds..and How You Can Too. Hardcover book How I Gave Up My Low-Fat Diet and Lost 40 Pounds..and How You Can Too by Dana Carpender read for iPhone on Kobo. Paperback ebook How I Gave Up My Low-Fat Diet and Lost 40 Pounds..and How You Can Too Dana Carpender. Hardback ebook How I Gave Up My Low-Fat Diet and Lost 40 Pounds..and How You Can Too download on iOS on Books-a-Million.

MP3 How I Gave Up My Low-Fat Diet and Lost 40 Pounds..and How You Can Too buy on Book Depository. Online book How I Gave Up My Low-Fat Diet and Lost 40 Pounds..and How You Can Too by Dana Carpender read online iPad. EPUB book How I Gave Up My Low-Fat Diet and Lost 40 Pounds..and How You Can Too on Walmart. Paperback ebook How I Gave Up My Low-Fat Diet and Lost 40 Pounds..and How You Can Too by Dana Carpender download Mac. FB2 How I Gave Up My Low-Fat Diet and Lost 40 Pounds..and How You Can Too Dana Carpender buy cheap.

#24523 Reply
    pcpb
    Invitado

Ten Thousand Working Days by Robert Schrank ~ 9780262690645

Viendo 2 publicaciones - del 1 al 2 (de un total de 2)
Respuesta a: (ePUB) How I Gave Up My Low-Fat Diet and Lost 40 Pounds..and How You Can Too
Tu información:

Copy link