- This topic is empty.
6 diciembre, 2020 a las 04:32 #23481Dana BurreseInvitado
Fish & Chips
(Cut & Run, #3)
by Abigail Roux, Madeleine Urban
- Format: paperback, 280 pages
- Genres: romance, mystery, contemporary, crime, lgbt, suspense, gay, thriller, adult
- Series: Cut & Run, #3
- Characters: Beaumont “Ty” Tyler Grady, Zane Zachary Garrett, Corben Porter, Del Porter, Dan McCoy
- Publisher: Dreamspinner Press
- Language: english
- ISBN: 9781615812264 (1615812261)
- Author: Abigail Roux, Madeleine Urban
- Release date: December 6, 2010
- Places: Queen of the Mediterranean, Caribbean, Baltimore, Maryland
About The Book
Special Agents Ty Grady and Zane Garrett are back on the job, settled into a personal and professional relationship built on fierce protectiveness and blistering passion. Now they’re assigned to impersonate two members of an international smuggling ring-an out-and-proud married couple-on a Christmas cruise in the Caribbean. As their boss says, surely they’d rather kiss each other than be shot at, and he has no idea how right he is. Portraying the wealthy criminals requires a particular change in attitude from Ty and Zane while dealing with the frustrating waiting game of their assignment. As it begins to affect how they treat each other in private, Ty and Zane realize there’s more to being partners than watching each other’s backs, and when the case takes an unexpected turn and threatens Ty’s life, Ty and Zane will have to navigate seas of white lies and stormy secrets, including some of their own.
PDF Fish & Chips Abigail Roux buy cheap iOS on Book Depository. Hardback ebook Fish & Chips download. TXT book Fish & Chips by Abigail Roux read for Android on Powells. MOBI ebook Fish & Chips.
Hardcover book Fish & Chips buy on Walmart. FB2 Fish & Chips by Abigail Roux read online on PC. EPUB ebook Fish & Chips on Dymocks. Online Fish & Chips Abigail Roux download PocketBook.