• es
  • ca

(Audiobook) Because I Love You — 9780966891942

Inici Foros Benestar Social / Bienestar Social (Audiobook) Because I Love You — 9780966891942

• This topic is empty.
Viendo 2 publicaciones - del 1 al 2 (de un total de 2)
  • Autor
    Publicar
  • #23109 Reply
    Jennifer Oliphant
    Invitado

Because I Love You
    The Silent Shadow of Child Sexual Abuse

by Joyce Allan

📕 Because I Love You – Click Here 📕

• ISBN: 9780966891942 (0966891945)
    • Author: Joyce Allan
    • Release date: September 1, 2002
    • Format: paperback, 320 pages
    • Language: english
    • Publisher: Vfh Press

About The Book

Confronted in midlife with a devastating discovery about her father’s secret life as a pedophile, Joyce Allan, a psychiatric nurse/therapist, traces the history of sexual abuse across five generations of her family. Providing unique insight into the value systems that perpetuate child sexual abuse within families, churches, and society, this memoir describes how silence itself creates the “ecology of sexual abuse.” Compassionately and skillfully written, it is particularly useful for victims of sexual abuse, family and friends of a victim, or even the family and friends of the perpetrator.

Hardback Because I Love You Joyce Allan PocketBook on Book Depository. Paperback ebook Because I Love You buy. EPUB book Because I Love You by Joyce Allan read for iPad on Powells. MOBI Because I Love You download.

Hardcover ebook Because I Love You by Joyce Allan read online on iOS on Bookshop. FB2 book Because I Love You buy cheap. MP3 Because I Love You for Kindle. FictionBook ebook Because I Love You Joyce Allan download on Dymocks.

TXT book Because I Love You on Walmart. Online ebook Because I Love You Joyce Allan buy cheap on iPhone. PDF book Because I Love You by Joyce Allan read Android on Audible. MP3 Because I Love You download.

#23113 Reply
    pcpb
    Invitado

The Streets of Babylon: A London Mystery | Carina Burman | 9780714531380

Viendo 2 publicaciones - del 1 al 2 (de un total de 2)
Respuesta a: (Audiobook) Because I Love You — 9780966891942
Tu información:

Copy link